Saturday, 24 January 2015

All Those 'Best Of 2014' Videos | Lips


Finding the face and the eye products I want to try in 2015 was pretty easy. In fact, I could of picked about 20 for each but I've found lips slightly harder. 2014 was definitely a year of discovery for me as far as lip products go. I talked here about being brave and finally having the courage to wear a bold lip and it's been kinda a revelation as far as my make-up is concerned. 


I've tried so many new lip products in 2014 and the videos didn't really give me any inspiration for new products I'd like to try.  I do have a little list of products and brands I've not tried before that I'd like to try out though.
 
 


NYX Lipgloss Mega Shine (I've never bought a NYX product and I like the look of these glosses)
MAC Russian Red (To continue my new MAC collection I'd love to add this bright, bold red to my collection)
Tanya Burr Lip Gloss Picnic In The Park (I want to try many other shades too! I Found Nemo, Mistletoe Kisses, Chic & First Date being just a few)
 
Are there any lip products you've tried lately that you'd recommend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment... I love hearing from you xoxo