Monday, 19 January 2015

All Those 'Best of 2014' Videos | Face


We've seen hundreds, thousands, heck probably millions of 'The Best Beauty Products of 2014' videos go live on YouTube over the past few weeks or so.  And I have to admit I love them.  But by watching them they've expanded my beauty/make-up shopping list ten fold.

It's so interesting to see people pick their one mascara or one lip product from the last year.  I mean, damn, that's hard!

I have a love of lists (in fact I'm sure one of my New Years Resolutions was for less lists, more action!) and I love sitting watching these videos and making lists on what beauty products I need to buy.

These are the face products I'd like to try this year. I'd love to hear your thoughts on any of the products so please leave a comment if you've tried any of them.

 


 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment... I love hearing from you xoxo